WHY STUDY IN CANADA
Canada consistently ranks among one of the top destinations in the world for students who are interested to study abroad. As a highly diverse and multicultural country, you will experience a very welcoming and friendly environment to thrive in your educational pursuits.
Drake Medox College has two campuses in the province of British Columbia:
- Vancouver: Located in the heart of Canada’s third largest city, just minutes away from the bustling activities of downtown, the beautiful Pacific Ocean and spectacular mountains.
- Surrey: As the second largest city in BC, and one of the fastest growing communities in Canada, Surrey has one of the most ethnically diverse populations anywhere, with over 40% of residents speaking a first language other than English.
WHY CHOOSE DRAKE MEDOX COLLEGE
Drake Medox College specializes in offering training for high-demand careers in Healthcare and Social Services. With a long history of educating international students and new immigrants, you will experience a very supportive team of staff and instructors to help guide you towards the achievement of your educational goals.
As a fully accredited college you can rest assured that you will receive the highest quality of education when you enroll at Drake Medox College.
- Grade 12 graduation or 19 years of age
- Standardized English Language Proficiency assessment with qualifying scores
- Police Clearance Report from your country of residence
Please contact our International Student advisor Sanchita Syeda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details before gathering any Entry Requirements.