Our English instructor Cindy Cook has designed the English Preparatory Course exclusively with this goal in mind!
Students will receive instruction and the opportunity to practice their skills in:
Flexible evening and weekend schedules so you can continue to work while you learn.
This Program Offers:
- Free internal assessment to help students understand what level they are currently at, and what areas they need to focus on
- Flexible/Part-Time schedules
- Allows learners to take as little or as long as is needed to reach the required levels
- Includes official Canadian Language Benchmarks Placement Test (CLBPT) assessment delivered at our Vancouver campus
- Content and activities that help students prepare specifically for their future studies and career as a Health Care Assistant
Don’t waste any more time wondering if your English is “good enough” and delaying your pursuit of a rewarding career in Healthcare in Canada.
Your investment in the English Language Preparation program includes:
- Canadian Language Benchmark Placement Test
- English Language Preparation Program: $360
- LISTENING: Students develop the skills for ACTIVE and EFFECTIVE listening, as well as the skills for clearly expressing what they have heard.
- SPEAKING: Interesting class activities develop students’ ability and confidence in speaking, increasing overall fluency.
- READING: Through reading selections relevant to Healthcare, students learn to be faster and more efficient at understanding what they read.
- WRITING: Students receive individual instruction on what they need to develop their writing skills to achieve a more advanced level.